ads slot

Posts:

True Blue ♥♥


Another Round of the Cosmopolitan Sales Room has begun and Glow Designs has created a really sexy dress for us.  The  Dylan Dress is Mesh and comes in sizes XS - XL and is priced at 99L.  It comes in 8 colors so I am wearing my favorite color.   

The SLink shoes that I am wearing are Bombshell's contribution to Lubbly Jubblies.  The Dillon Heels are available in 9 colors and are compatible with your SLink High Feet.  

For this Presentation, I am wearing my SLink Physique.  Enjoy!!  


Seraphim Galleries Anyone?

[Lubbly Jubblies - Ends 12/13]
[Cosmopolitan Sales Room - Ends 12/07] - No Gallery Yet


Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Dress [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren] Dylan - Blue - [Cosmopolitan
Shoes  [Bombshell by Pleiades Constantine] Dillon heels -  black roses [Lubbly Jubblies]
Hat [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki SeetanSpoon - Silver  Note: Did not see in the store, but just message Mayhem she's super sweet.  

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Storm
Hair [Chemistry Hair by Kimberlee Miles] Min v1 
Hands, Feet, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Skin ***Skin Designer Removed**** (I'm doing you a favor.)  

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Watch [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelBILLIONAIRE_Fat_ver - Hud used
Bracelet [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle RousselAmour Delicata Plt/Blu Bracelet  -  Former Gift Item. 
Jewelry Set [Earthstones by Abraxxa Anatine]  Feuilles Jewelry Set
Ring [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it. 
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ma Vie by Mavi Beck Heavenly Creatures Pack




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff