ads slot

Posts:

#300 - Another Maai Trio


I don't get to do too many Gown Spreads, so with this post I get to multitask.  YaY!!

Gwen, Ellen and Diana are now all available in store.  They are Omega, Physique, Standard Avatar and TMP compatible.   There are several colors to choose from and Fat Packs are available, if you are unable to make up your mind.

~PixyStix~ has released the new updated Hera skin in nude.  So, feel free to add your own makeup or not.  The shades are Snow, Cream, Butterscotch, Puddin' and Chocolate.   All appliers are included.  I am showing Puddin', Butterscotch, and Snow.

Finally, I am posing in front of Catwa's new updated store.  There are docks, swings, a beautiful garden and most importantly Fabulous Hairs.   Have fun collecting them all!!

I've never had a chance to really wear applier based clothing on my Shops body.  So, for the first time I am wearing The Shops with Maai's gowns.     Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Gowns [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Gwen, Ellen, Diana     
Shoes [Ricielli by Fhara Acacia and Vliet Troncon LEXIE High Heels for TMP Ouch! Feet  [Half off on MP for now ]

The Bod:

Eyes [Prismatic by PrOpAiN ElectricteethAqua Blast  
Hair [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Bella V3, Silky, Clara V2
Head, Body, Hands, Feet [The Mesh Project ] Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body, Ouch Feet
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Bushy Brows
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - Bare  - (L-R) Puddin', Butterscotch, Snow - TMP appliers Used.

The Bling:

Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Set [Cae by Caelan Hancroft D'Anjou Set  via [Project Limited  
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Finger and Toe Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Slay Belle's Ring (Purchased Separately)  [MP Freebie] -  Designer Super Easy to work with ♥♥♥♥

The Posemaker:

Poses [Nani by Cherry Appletor] Nani Pack 7


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff