ads slot

Posts:

Lolita @ Lubbly Jubblies


For this Lubbly Jubblies post, I am featuring corsets from Lolita.  

Corsetta is available in Red, Black, Gold, Vintage, and Bronze.  All appliers are included(Shops Too).  For this post, I am wearing Lolas Tango Delicq Only. Thanks!!  


Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Shirt [Lolita by Missqwerty Pevensey] Corsetta - Gold, Vintage, Bronze shown  [Lubbly Jubblies]
Jeans [Spirit Store by Spirit Osmus] Gwen boyfriend jeans - Light Blue
Shoes [Reign by KenadeeCole and Illy Miami] Fett Plats - Navy  [No 21]


The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] Siri - [My Attic]
Hands and feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands/ Mid Feet
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq 
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - Bare  - Chocolate 

The Bling:

Pin [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Cancer Awareness
Bracelet [Izzie's by Izzie ButtonAarya Bracelet Hud Used
Necklace [Yummy by Polyester PartridgeHeart Shaker Necklace  [No 21]

The Cosmetics:

Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [05]
Eyeshadow [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Glamorous - black
Lipgloss [Izzie's by Izzie ButtonGlossy Lip Highlights 3D
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail Polish [Flair by Sasy Scarborough] Set 175

The Posemaker:

Poses [Vibe Poses by Journey Lorakeet] Curveture Pack - Pose 10 and Pose 7
Poses [Label Motion by anne Dakun] Gayle Pose 6


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff