ads slot

Posts:

Breezy 3000


~PixyStix~ has a new group gift available.  'Tine is available in Cupid and Amethyst.  All appliers are included(Including Omega).

This post contains items from my most recent shopping excursions.  Those of you who follow me on Flickr already know how much I love to shop.  My passion for shopping is the reason why I started blogging in the first place.

For this post, I am wearing my TMP Head & Body.  Enjoy!!

Seraphim Galleries:
Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Look 1(From the Left):
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] 'Tine - Cupid - Makeup Embedded - Group Gift wear Tags!! 
Top & Pants [Vrsion by Chirzaka Vlodovic and Badon Rain] Rival 6.0 - via [Futurewave  
Boots [Hucci by Eboni Khan] Aviano Booties  - via [Collabor88] (Worn both looks)
Crown/Headpiece [Les Petits Details by Nevery Lorakeet]  *Gwen* MakeUp Deco - Black - via [Cosmetics Fair]  Crown included with makeup (makeup is not worn)  



Look 2:
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook'Tine - Amethyst - Makeup Embedded - Group Gift wear Tags!!  
Top [Lethal Couture by Piinky Chrome] Split Maxi - Nude   - via [Kustom 9 
Pants [Lethal Couture by Piinky Chrome] Cuffed Leather Tregging - Tan - via [Kustom 9 
Crown/Headpiece [Les Petits Details by Nevery Lorakeet] *Gwen* - White [Cosmetics Fair]


The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaDeadshine Eyes - Kawaii
Hair [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Marilena - HUD used
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body

The Posemaker:

Poses [Aushka & Co by Aida Oxygen] Lara Pose Pack - [MP Only]




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff