ads slot

Posts:

La Bella Vita


Shiny Shabby has started and I am so excited!!  Azoury is participating and Vita is what you are after.  These Maitreya/Mesh Project Wedges are available in Brown, White, Red and Black.  Swing by to pick them up!!  

For this Post, I am Wearing Maitreya Lara on the Left and TMP Head/Body on the right.  For the shoe close-ups, I wore the TMP feet.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!   


Click To Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Look 1:
Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan Vita (Both Looks) - [Shiny Shabby
Bodysuit [Miamai by Monica Outlander] Arawn - Applier Conversion to Omega
Knee Socks [Pervette by Lana Cobalt] My Knees Laces [1] [Black] 
Tattoo [Letis Tattoo by Leti Hax] Saiph

Look 2:
Jumpsuit [Supernatural by Sombria Baily] Pandora  - Black - [Designers Circle

The Bod:


Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaCharm Eyes - Abyss
Hair [EnVogue by Casandra Rain]  Jasmine(Subscriber Gift) and Sophie
Head , Body, Feet  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1 (Worn on the left)
Head , Body, Feet  [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body (Right)
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Zuri - Onyx - Maitreya and TMP versions worn.


The Bling:

Back Necklace [Ryca by Ryca DoobieNecklace Back Dangle LKD Platinum   
Rings/Choker [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 


The Cosmetics:




Nail Polish [Shakeup! by Carrie JanickMaitreya BasicFingerNails Darks HUD
TMP Finger/Toe Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula]  Mokki's Way (Hands + Feet + Nail Color Hud)  [MP

The Posemaker:

Poses [Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel] Tulip Poses - Pose 7  and  Zahra - 9a




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff