ads slot

Posts:

Pretty in Pink




Hera Ambrosia is now available at ~PixyStix~ Most appliers (including Omega) are included.  I am wearing The Shops.   Enjoy  ♥♥



Click to Enlarge Photo


Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - Ambrosia  - TMP appliers Used.  via Discount Roulette instore.  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaDeadshine Eyes - Kawaii
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body
Hair [Olive Hair by Naminaeko Resident the Ryleigh Hair 
Shirt [TartCake by Bella Viegel] Tartcake- Sadie Top Pink - [Thrift Shop - ends 02/27]
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff