ads slot

Posts:

Yes, You are Beautiful




Weib Special Sales Room has begun and Black Butterflii is participating.  I am showing 1 of 3 available SLink Nailpolish sets.

The Luv Collection and Cove Dale sets are 50L each.  I am showing the Davea Mix and it is available for 45L.  Toe Polish is included with both sets.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
[Weib Special Sale Room ends 2/26 


Slink Nailpolish [Black Butterflii by Lillian RoiDavea Mix - via [Weib
Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [07]
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Eyes [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna]  Forever Yours eye collection - 7 [Cosmetics Fair]
Beauty Marks [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Style 4  [Chapter 4]
Ears and Brows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears and Natural Brows
Skin [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller]  Renee - Mocho Choco - [Cosmetics Fair]
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 
Hair [D!va by Marisa Kira Giz Type A - Onyx - Gacha Item - Machine outside store
Poses [Infiniti by Brandi MonroeHandy 2 - 11
Body is Lara from Maitreya
Bodysuit is from Barely Legal Couture - Seasons Change (n/a)   


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff