ads slot

Posts:

Beauty in Tears

Some of the most beautiful things are born during one's anguish.  The Creator of my pieces, Druunah Esharham of Aisling, was suffering from a pinched nerve near her spine.  She was unable to rest, so being inspired by our nerve network and from lots of pain, these pieces were born.  

I really didn't understand how bad the pain was.  Anyone who has survived hemorrhoids knows that pain is probably about an 8.  In January(this year), the dentist forgot to deaden both sides of a tooth and was drilling on the "Live" side.  That moment ranked number 10 as the most painful ever.   It would be last month around my birthday that I would understand some of Druu's pain. 

I sleep wildly and I woke up with a stiff neck.. Meh, I went to work and worked it off.  That same night, I must have slept even worse.  I woke up to begin my routine and discovered I could not move.  I could not turn my head in either direction very much either.  The pain was probably the worse I've ever felt.   I managed to get up thinking it would wear off..  It got WORSE during my 10 hour shift.  My neck was throbbing, it hurt to walk, it hurt to swallow.  I was popping Aleve and all I could think about was people addicted to pain killers and Druu.  It was that moment that I understood, just a little, of how she felt while making this. 

My neck has recovered after about a week, but my heart aches for people with chronic spine, back and/or neck pain.    I will always remember what Druu said, "There is Good and Bad in every situation."   ♥♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo



The Gear:

Collar, Shoulders and Tiara [Aisling by Druunah Esharham and Damian Kleiner] Iron Maiden [Secret Affair] 
 
The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Sovereign Eyes - Chocolate
Hair  [EMO-tions by Mirja Mills] Starline - Black
Ears, Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears, Judy Bareface [Skin Fair 2015
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Mascara [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] - Gagged Bleeding Mascara 5 [MP] 
Eyeshadow [Corvus by Lori Stanton] - Fighter 
Lipgloss [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Glossy Lip Highlights - 1
Lipstick  [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Dark Lipstick - Patty - Black 

The Bling:

Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 

The Posemaker:

Poses [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Bunny Pose Pack  - Pose 3


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff