ads slot

Posts:

Connect the dots your own way.

Time for a New Round of The Showroom and Maai is there!!  The Dox Lingerie Set is available in 4 shades and can be worn many different ways.  Of course, I am wearing with all of the layers showing.  Mix and match as you'd like.   99L is the cost and Omega, Physique as well as TMP appliers are included.  

For this Post, I'm wearing The Mesh Project.  Enjoy!!  

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
[The Showroom ends 4/4]   
[Skin Fair - Ends 3/29]   

The Gear:

Lingerie Set [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Dox (Tattoo is included in the layer) [The Showroom]
Shoes [R.icielli by Vliet Troncon] Tasha (TMP and SLink versions included)  [MP Too]

The Bod:

Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Opal Eyes - Rose Wood
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Bushy Brow
Hair  [Iconic by Neveah NiuDelmar - Ombres
Skin [Lumae by Lumiya Rae] Jewel : 8 - Sable :: Bare {Freck/DarkBrow}  [Skin Fair]
Head , Body, Hands and Feet [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body


The Cosmetics:
TMP Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula]  She's So Fly(Gyaru Gyal)  [MP
Lipstick (Closeup)  [It Girls by Annie Jolifaunt]  From My Crystal Cafe Skin Pack
Lipsticks (Trio) [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Overly Transparent Lip Gloss

The Bling:

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone 
Jewelry Set [Modern Couture by Donatela Couturier] Francesca White - From Fi*Friday which reset today.  Please allow time for creator to add to the store.  

The Posemaker:

Poses [FashionyZee by Zee Genezzia] Pose - Stand(#1~#5) + Mirror
Poses [Tea.S by Tea Soup] Take A Turn Pack



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff