ads slot

Posts:

Loux Presents, Livla


We have less than 2 weeks before the Skin fair ends.  Allow me to show you Livla from Loux.  She's available in 7 tones.  Appliers for TMP, Physique and Omega are all included.  Four Lipstick options are also included. The skins are browless and 9 brow options are included.  I opted to leave the skins browless and add my own since I already have some available. 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara.   Enjoy!!   



Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
[Skin Fair - Ends 3/29]

Skin [Loux by Livla Roux]  Livla  [Skin Fair ]
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Opal Eyes - Aquarius, Dandelion, Hidden Flower, Morning Glimpse, and Rose Wood
Eyebrows  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Natural Brows Set 1
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1
Hair [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Rachel
Poses [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Paola Pack Pose 1 and Gayle Pose Pose 2


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff