ads slot

Posts:

Make it Work!

Shiny Shabby has opened and Azoury is participating.  The Vogue Head accessory is available in Gold Or Silver.   The Boho Boots are also available in Black, Caramel or Cream.   No Feet are needed.   Stretch Resizers are available if Needed.  

I built my outfit around the boots.  As soon as I opened them, I immediately thought that I needed a Skater Dress or a Romper.  Then Blueberryxx posts her Romper for the N.21 event.   I was like Wow, right on time!!   I was thinking I needed some kind of Flowy, A-Line jacket..  I was cringing over how in the world I could find one.  However, While at N.21, I saw this long flowy hair from Moon.   Perfect.    Grabbed a Yummy Necklace and I was done!!  

For this Post, I'm wearing Maitreya Lara.  Enjoy!!  

Site for Photo:  [Obsession Exposed Gallary & Gardens (ADULT) ]

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan] Vogue Head accessory [Shiny Shabby]
Boots [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan] Boho - Cream [Shiny Shabby]
Romper [Blueberry by Blueberryxx] Reignberry Beaded Rompers [N.21]
Tatt [Things by Nheria ResidentIncarceron Tattoo Fresh [Skin Fair]

The Bod:

Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Opal Eyes - Morning Glimpse
Hair  [Moon by Silent AcousticSpade - Black & White Pack [N.21]
Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Judy Bareface [Skin Fair 2015
Mesh Mouth  [PXL by Hart Larsson]  SweetLips  v1.3 (Skinnery Appliers Used)
Ears [Mandala - kikunosuke EelSTEKING_EARS_Season5
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Nail/Toe Polish [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Maitreya Nails Applier [BlackGold]

The Bling:

Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Necklace [Yummy by Polyester Partridge]  Gold Luminary Necklace - Jade [N.21
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone


The Posemaker:

Poses [Vibe by Journey Lorakeet] Curveture Pose Pack  



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff