ads slot

Posts:

PixyStix @ Luck of the Irish


Have you been to Luck of the Irish yet?  ~PixyStix~ has some cute mesh crop tops available.  At 50L per play, there are 7 commons and 2 rares (Whoreads and Black/White Cowprint Moo).  There is also 1 ULTRA rare in which you get the whole pack of 9 shirts. 

For this post, I am wearing Belleza Venus and Sweet Lips.   Thanks for viewing!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo



Shirt [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] The Crop Top  [Luck of the Irish]
Skin [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing] Katra skin [ Africa ] Clean E- [Skin Fair ] 
Eyes  [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Oh So Shiny Eyes (Rose Petal)- [Skin Fair ]
Mesh Mouth  [PXL by Hart Larsson]  SweetLips  v1.3 -  Glam Affair appliers used.   
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Airwaves I-Blacks
Piercings [RealEvil Industries by Crashnoww and Velvetskin] LUX - Face piercings 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Poses [Kirin Poses by Carolina Sautereau]  Yuki Pack Pose 1.  Do not know what pose I used for the center.  Sorry  :(  
Body, Hands [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus V 0.02







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff