ads slot

Posts:

Everything is Awesome

The Plunge Pencil Dress is sleek, sexy, and a bit daring.  Available in 7 colors, all are exclusives for Lubbly Jubblies!

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara.   Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Dress [Gatherings Designs by Stacia Zabaleta] Plunge Pencil [Lubbly Jubblies]
Shoes [GOS by Gospel Voom] Suzi Heels  [Fameshed]


The Bod:

Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Opal Eyes - Morning Glimpse
Hair  [Taketomi by Bella Earst] Kaito_Blacks
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears  
Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1
Skin [Birdy by Nina Helix]  Willow Skin - Coco - natural

The Bling:

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Earrings [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] Ohoshisama earrings/Silver
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Bracelets [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] R.I.T. Silver   

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Maitreya Nail/Toe Polish  [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Darling  [MP Too]
Lipstick [Beautiful Freak Cosmetics by Axi KurminCircuit Lipstick
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] 07
Tattoo [Infected by Neveril Resident] Henne Tattoo (Maitreya Applier)

The Posemaker:

Poses [Fly Lily by Melina Fetuccio] Lolas and Azz Poses Set 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff