ads slot

Posts:

Find someone who makes flowers grow in even the saddest parts of you.

New Round of Shiny Shabby is about to start and Azoury has some cute accessories for us. 

The Svetlana Necklace Set and Hair Flowers are available in 2 sets.    I am showing both below.  So if you're looking for some chic accessories to complete your look, then look no further.   Azoury has you covered.  

For this post, I am wearing The Mesh Project!!    Enjoy ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo


Necklace Set/Hair Flowers [Azoury] Svetlana  [Shiny Shabby]
Dress [Enfant Terrible by LeEnfantTerrible Resident] Natalya Dress L Blueberry [Shiny Shabby]
Dress 2 [Pichi by Zxxrysa Magic] LEAH LOVE Vintage Dress - Nutmeg


The Bod:

Hair  [Olive(Under Construction) by Naminaeko Resident] Steffi [Uber]
Hair  [Taketomi by Bella Earst] Cynthia
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling Opal Eyes - Aquarius, Rosewood
Skin [Lumae by Lumiya Rae]  Shade 3 and Shade 8 TMP appliers worn  
Eyebrows [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Nikita Eyebrows
Head , Body, Feet [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body, Ouch Feet

The Cosmetics:

Eyeliner [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] PinUp Makeup
Mole [Deetalez by Steffi Villotta] Mesh BEAUTY MOLE  (Worn on mouth)

The Bling:

Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 

The Posemaker:

Poses [Vestige by VestigeCreations Resident] Striking Poses 3 Pack Used [Pose Fair 2015]



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff