ads slot

Posts:

On9 Event


~PixyStix~ is in this round at The Makeover Room.  Kamala is available in the Cream Shade and 4 different EyeMakeup types.   The Makups are:  Baby Puma, Bubbles, Grimalki, and Paper Roses.  All appliers are included.  The Makeups are embedded and can also be purchased separately; Skins are 200L and Makeups are 100L.   

On9 is starting on the 9th and Azoury is there!!  The Sybil Earmuffs are available in Black or White.  So don't forget to swing by that event. 

For this post I am wearing Maitreya Lara along with my standard SL head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo


Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident]  Lyon
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Inverted Crown
Eyebrows [NOX by Anya McConach and Olyvia Stratten] Renae Eyebrows
Dress [Death Rocker Bettie Crocker by Delirium Sol] Hello Sailor [MP Item]
Ear Muffs [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan] Sybil [On9]
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Kamala - Makeups Embedded [Makeover Room]
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Opal Eyes - Hidden Flower
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears   
Hair [Soonsiki by Kattington] Odette - blacks
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola] Closeup Pack
Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.0




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff