ads slot

Posts:

Be The Queen You Already Are

New Round of Cosmopolitan has begun.  Glow Designs has created the Stella Crown Headband available in 24 pastel design combinations.  99L each or get the fatpack for 499L. 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with my standard SL head and Loud Mouth.   Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo




Wearing:

Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] Leviosa - Butterscotch
Headband  [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren] Stella Crown Headband - Pink/Teal [Cosmopolitan]
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] PC Spotted Eyes - Tropic
Eyelashes [Mon Cheri by Freya Olivieri] *MC* "Falsies"
Mesh Mouth and Teeth  [Loud Mouth by Brias StardustDanika Smile - 2.0 and Gapped Teeth
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident (MP Designer)] Narbonne - Mouth Modded for Loud Mouth, Body slightly modded.  
Eyeliner [Okkbye by Elisaokkbye Resident] Eyeliner Pack
Lipstick [Nova by Noctea Despres] Eve Lipstick
Necklace [Little Things by LillyRose Delicioso] Doe Necklace   [MP Too] 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Septum Piercing [Punch by May Tremont and Celandria Resident] Double Diamond - [FamouStation]

Outfit [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Breezy Summer - Sky  
Hair [Exile by Kavar Cleanslate] Miles to Nowhere -  Wild Fusion 2  [Collabor88]
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack
Mesh Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff