ads slot

Posts:

Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.

The Makeover Room showcases lots of wonderful skin/makeup designers.  I am showing Pixystix's Solii available in 5 shades.  All appliers are included.  

We are waiting on an approval/invite for the Lelutka mesh heads.  As soon as they are available, Pixy will whip them right up for us.   Your patience is appreciated.

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with my standard SL head and Sweet Lips.   Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo



Wearing:

Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] Solii - [Makeover Room] 
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] 
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] -  Wild Full Thick
Mesh Mouth  [PXL by Hart Larsson]  SweetLips  v1.4
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident] New Delhi 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Dress [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Dyana Dress
Hair  [Iconic by Neveah Niu] Veda - Gift Item
Poses [Glamrus by Xange Madrigal] Kristina Pack
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.3  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff