ads slot

Posts:

Pinky Blue

I thank you all for stopping by and visiting.  I am showing off Azoury's contribution to On9.  Ashera is available in Black or White(The Pearls).   Don't forget to swing by and pick them up.

Did I mention that ~PixyStix~ has a gift available at The Thrift Shop?  Yes, Evi - Cupid is there and all appliers are included. 

For this post, I am wearing The Mesh Project!!    Enjoy ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo



Wearing:

Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] Evi - Gift - [Thrift Shop 9.0] 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Deadshine Eyes - Kawaii (Magical)
Eyeshadow [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Velvet  (I'm guessing since it's not labeled)
Lipstick [La Malvada Mujer by faina Cortes Lily Lipgloss Collection 
Mesh Nails for TMP [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Get Ya Tip On - Almond [MP Too] 
Bracelet [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] Pearl-Rain-Season3(BLACK)
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone   
Hair  [Boon by boo Nakamura] POI481 hair pink
Poses [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Head and Hands Pack
Mesh Body, Hands, Head  [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff