ads slot

Posts:

Tranquil Nights

New Round of IDK has begun.  For you ladies who LOVE headpieces, once again Azoury has you covered.  The Walkyries Crown is available in Black(Dark), Fushia, Grey, or Red.  Collect them all if you wish. 

Time for the Cosmetics Fair!!!  It's 90's themed this time, and the designers have created all kinds of wonderful makeup for us to rock.   +Nuuna+ has created several sets of makeups for your Lelutka heads.  I got them ALL and I'm sharing them with you.  The Skinnery wowed me with their new Lelutka skin appliers in Brownie, Ebony, and Onyx.

For this post I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte mesh head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo


Galleries:
[IDK - Ends 6/10 ]
[Cosmetics Fair - Ends 5/31]


Wearing:
Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Walkyries - Red [IDK]
Eye Makeup [+Nuuna+ by Nuuna Nightly] Mio [Cosmetics Fair] 
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Arlenis - Onyx - 3 [Cosmetics Fair]
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte
Poses [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Head and Hands Pack
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff