ads slot

Posts:

Life's Fun At the Beach

The 9th is coming... Do you know what that means?  That's Right!!  It's time for On9 and I'm excited to show off Azoury's Contribution.  The Harmonie headpieces are available in 3 shades. Pick them all up to go with your beachwear...   It also transitions for evening-wear as well.  

For this post I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte mesh head.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo




Wearing:
 
Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Harmonie [On9]   
Dress [Atomic by Ivy Graves] Summer Splash Set 1 [Collabor88]
Lipstick [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Lelutka Makeup Hud 03
Skin 1 [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] London - Champagne   [Chapter 4] 
Skin 2  [Modish by Ele BrandiIvone - skt 19
Skin 3 [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Persephone - Mocho Choco
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope - Scoria
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Cuffs [Random Matter by Nikohl Hax] Norbu Wrist Cuff - Black [Uber]  
Earrings [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Stud Earrings Style 1   
Mesh Fingernails/Toenails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Sweet Jezebel(Sekushii Gyal)  [MP Too]
Pose Left and Right [Kokolores by Leyla Flux] Portrait Me  Pose 4 and 4m  
Pose Center [Label Motion by anne Dakun] Special Set for TDRF #57  n/a
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte  
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff