ads slot

Posts:

You Don't Have to be Perfect to be Pretty

Time for another round of Marvelous Monthly.  Day at the Derby includes the hat, hair, dress and purse!!  It's available in 3 colors.  The Beth outfit on the right includes the Tunic and cropped pants.  9 colors are available.

For this post I am wearing Belleza Venus and my Standard SL head.    Enjoy ♥♥

This Photo was taken at Posh Pixels.   


Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
No Galleries for this Event at this Time. 

The Gear:

Outfit (L) [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident] Derby Day - Water Colors  [Marvelous Monthly]
Outfit (R) [Posh Pixels] Beth - Orchid  [Marvelous Monthly]
Shoes and Shades [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Echium Heels PF1019 and Sunglasses PU2003

The Bod:

Hair 2 [Besom(Soonsiki) by Kattington Resident] Gypsy Baby 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Kaleido - Oil
Skin [It Girls by Annie Jolifaunt] Alessa  Cafe - D  [MP Too]
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident] Narbonne - Face Un-modded.  Body Modded.   
Body, Hands, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus V 0.02

 The Cosmetics:

Belleza NailPolish [La Boheme by Santana Lumiere] ShimmerLineSilver

The Bling:

Necklace [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Kenbaku Heart
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 

The Posemaker:

Poses [Vestige Poses by Vestigecreations Resident] Project Runway Striking Poses IV Pack  and  Stacey Pack I used.  



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff