ads slot

Posts:

Anyone Can Be An Angel

I have once again dispatched Breezy's Angels to show off Azoury's contribution to On9.  Margot is available in Brown, Black or Red.  Grab them when On9 Opens later today. 

Shakeup! Cosmetics is back for this round of the Makeover Room.  This time with 3 sets of Eye-shadows.  The Basic Eye-Shadows are available in Pastel, Bright or Dark Packs.  Grab them all!

For this post, I am wearing my Maitreya Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte Head.  Enjoy ♥♥♥♥


Click To Enlarge Photo



Wearing:

Headwear[Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Margot [On9]
Eyeshadow  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Basic Eyeshadow Pastel, Bright, Dark Packs used [Makeover Room]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Oxidation, Soldier,   Hope Eyes - Scoria in 3rd look
Dress [Forever Young by Hannah Lacombe] Andie - Pack 1 [Anybody] 
Lipstick [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Alicia Lips - Naturals (Worn Look 1 & 3)
Lipstick Center  [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Makeup Appliers [MP Too] 
Skin 1 [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Persephone
Skin 2 [Lumae by Lumiya Rae] Sable 8 - Bare
Skin 3 [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] London - Champagne 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]   
Jewelry [Cae by Caelan Hancroft] Satine Set
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte   
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff