ads slot

Posts:

Dynasty

Hello Queens from around the world, it's time for a new crown.  Azoury has you covered.  Aziza will make her debut at Totally Top Shelf.  After all, every Queen needs her crown.  

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and my standard SL head.  Thanks for Viewing!!  


Click to Enlarge Photo



Wearing:

Crown [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan]  Aziza [Totally Top Shelf]
Shape [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Celeste Shape 1  [The Makeover Room] 
Lipstick [Kokolores by Leyla Flux]  Pure Metallic Lips - golden
Eyeliner [Kokolores by Leyla Flux]  Eyeliner Collection - Vinyl 
Hair [Moon by Silent Acoustic] Common Burn
Necklace [Modern Couture by Donatela Couturier]  Gysp Necklace
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Coffee
Eyelashes [Sinful Curves by Stephanie Fishnet]  Demure
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Imani  Skt [03] -  Group Gift 
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack - Glitterati Closeup 1 









Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff