ads slot

Posts:

On the Boardwalk

The Summer is in Full Swing for sure!!  Glamistry has the new Columbine Sandals available for your SLink, Maitreya, and TMP flat feet.  Belleza will soon follow.  So if you need that perfect summer sandal, look no further.
 
Since I couldn't just pose nakie in the sandals, I decided to visit Chapter 4 and I was NOT disappointed.  I finally got to wear an outfit from Les Petits Details. So, YaY!!  There are many many goodies at this round of Chapter 4 and I hope I'll get to show you more.
 
For this look, I am wearing The Mesh Project.   Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
[Candy Fair - Ends 7/17


The Gear:

Outfit [Les Petits Details by Nevery Lorakeet] Rasi [Chapter 4]
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident]  Columbine Sandals [MP Too]
Shades [Glamistry] PU2002

The Bod:

Hair [Doe by Helyanwe Vindaloo] Cinnamon Roll [Candy Fair]
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Elyze [Skt 19]
Body, Hands, Feet [The Mesh Project ] Basic Body, Fierce Head

The Cosmetics: 

TMP Lipstick [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick]
Mesh Finger/Toe Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Mokki's Way [MP Too]

The Ink: 

The Bling: 

Cuffs [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Aarya Bracelet
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Piercing Set  [Punch by Celandria Resident] Corrupt / Hips {black steel/pure}
Jewelry Set [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer]  Juicy Love Lips

The Posemaker:

Poses [Le Poppycock by Olivia Lalonde] Wildflower B [Chapter 4]



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff