ads slot

Posts:

Santa Maria

Time for a quick change as I show you what's coming at Chapter 4.  Azoury is ready and Team Seetan has created the Perle Headwear.  It's available in Bronze or Black. 

For this post I am debuting my Fashion Doll from Coco(Yes, I'm in LOVE with the COCO). 


Click to Enlarge Photo



Wearing:

Headwear[Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Perle [Chapter 4]
Hair [Damselfly Hair Salon by Shylah Honey] Jessamy [Fameshed]
Jewelry [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] Pearl-Rain-Season3
Doll Avatar [Coco Designs by Cocoro Lemon] Fashion Doll - Dark
Pose(Left)  [I Am Fashion by Amber SwallowtailIAF Static Pose 67





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff