ads slot

Posts:

We Learn from Failure, Not From Success

Cosmopolitan is now open and I have a wonderful gown to show you.  Glow Designs has created Sharon in 15 colors.  Priced at 150L or there are fatpacks available.  

For this post, I am wearing SLink Physique.  Enjoy!! ♥♥♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:
[Hair Fair ends 7/26


The Gear:

Gown [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren] Sarah [Cosmopolitan]
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident]  Columbine Sandals [MP Too]

The Bod:

Hair  [Olive by Naminaeko] Bass Hair // Streaks  [Hair Fair]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Coffee
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Inverted Crown
Skin [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano] Ariana - Nubian 
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident] Tallin - Face unmodded /Body slightly modded.  
Hands, Feet, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, Flat Feet, Physique 
SLink Nailpolish [Flair by Sasy Scarborough]   Set 214

The Bling: 

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Jewelry Set  [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] Necklace Earring Back Dangle - Gold
Bracelets [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] Luxury Pack - Gold
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]

The Posemaker:

Poses [Verocity by Windie Melody] Ashley




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff