ads slot

Posts:

You Are Your Greatest Asset.

We've got less than 1 week left for Apply Me and I am featuring all shades of ~PixyStix~ skins for the event.  There's Snow, Cream, Butterscotch, Puddin', and Chocolate.  All appliers included.  Enjoy!! 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!! ♥♥♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo


Wearing:

Skins [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Leviosa - Gilded  [Apply Me] 
Hair [Murray ] Catherine Hairstyle  [Hair Fair]
Monokini  [London People by Jane Westminster] Sexy Mesh Monokini [MP Too] 
Earrings [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle Roussel] Born To Raise Hell Mens (Former Gift Item)
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Piercing [Cute Poison by Sae Luan] Cosmos Piercing
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Electric, Oxidation, Soldier, Coffee; Sovereign Eyes Field(Center only)  
Eyelashes [Gaeline Creations by Gael Streeter] Mesh Lashes - Stella
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Natural Brows 1 - Bold - white(Tinted)
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident] Lyon - Face unmodded /Body slightly modded.  
Body, [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack 
Pose Center [Label Motion by anne Dakun] Zoe Pose 4







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff