ads slot

Posts:

Behind the Shades


Time for some new shades!!!  Glamistry has you covered.  12 colors.  As always, the Rims, lenses, arms and metal can all be customized as you wish.  So add these to your collection ♥♥

For this post, I am wearing Lelutka's Lotte and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!! 
Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 

Galleries:
None

The Gear:

Shades [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] PU2004 [MP Too]
Scarf [Baiastice by Sissy Pessoa] Emma Scarf-blue

The Bod:

Hair [Uncle Web Studio by Din Raymaker Elliott
Skin, Freckles  [Modish by Ele Brandi] Leah  skt19
Body -  Maitreya's Lara
Head - Lelutka's Lotte

The Posemaker:

Poses [I am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail] - IAF Static Poses 5 - Static Pose 63


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff