ads slot

Posts:

By The Sea

Rock Your Rack will open at 12a SLT on 9/26.  My first post is featuring items from Prism, Deche and Hidden Kitten. 

For this post, I am wearing Lelutka Lotte and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Look 1:
Dress [Prism Designs by Journey McLaglen] Wren [Rock Your Rack]  
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Parrasana (Worn all looks)
Bracelets [Mandala by kikunosuke.eel] Kyara Bangle/Serengeti


Look 2:
Dress [Deche by Ivyana Szondi] Ribbons Undone [Rock Your Rack]  
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Aphrodite's Dream

Look 3:
Dress [Hidden Kitten by Eleya Kenin] After Party [Rock Your Rack]  


The Posemaker:

Poses [Label Motion by anne Dakun] My Attic [My Attic]  

The Bod:

Hair 1 [Moon Hair by silent.acoustic] The Distance [Kustom 9  
Hair [Olive Hair by naminaeko] The Bass(in store), The Tangles [Kawaii Project]
Makeup [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Lelutka Makeup Appliers 2 [MP Too]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Skin  [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing ] Mila - 16  (Africa)  [Kustom 9]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte 
Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Sekushii Gyal  [MP Too]





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff