ads slot

Posts:

Love Yourself in Spite of Yourself.

I'm going to wrap up my Apply Me set with Stix.  New hairbases have been created for your TMP, Alex Logo and Standard heads.  

For this post, I am wearing The Mesh Project Head and Body.  Enjoy!!



Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:
Hairbase [Stix by Pixy Snook] Hairbase 1 [Apply Me]
Blouse [antielle by Kaorinette] Sabrina Blouse - Please allow item to arrive from Kawaii Project which just ended.  
Earrings [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] 60's Gogo Disks - BW

The Bod:

Hair [Homage by Kaiden Trill and Tonio Harmison] Poison
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Triumph Eyes - Brown [Shiny Shabby]
Skin/TMP Lipstick  [Modish by Ele Brandi] Leah - Skt 19

The Posemaker:

Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek]  Vanity Pose 1
 

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff