ads slot

Posts:

One Day At a Time.

I know you love hair and EMO-Tions has a new release at My Attic.  Stephanie is her name and she's available in several colors.  The ribbon tied around her hair also has a hud to change its colors.  So don't forget to stop by!! 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and Genesis Labs Makena Head.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[Tres Chic - Ends - 10/5 
[My Attic ends - 9/30 
 

 The Gear:

Hair [EMO-Tions by Mirja Mills] Stephanie [My Attic]
Blouse [Arwen's Creations by Arwen Serpente] Jewel-neck Blouse [MP Too]
Mesh Head [Genesis Labs by freezea] Makena 2.0 [Tres Chic]   
Body - Maitreya's Lara
Eyes - Ikon
Earrings [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Included in the Jem Makeup set. 
Poses [Le Poppycock by Olivia Lalonde]  Wildflower B

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff