ads slot

Posts:

Scorn and Bitterness are Toxic. Eradicate Them.

There's Much to Adore at Chapter 4!!  Stop by and Pick up AzaIncrease your FIERCE HEADPIECE collection!!   

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica and Belleza Freya.


Click To Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Cosmopolitan - Ends 10/11 

The Gear:

Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Aza [Chapter 4]  
Hair [Wasabi Pills by MissAllSunday Lemon] Karin
Lipstick [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Catwa Lipsticks - Cosmo Gift [Cosmopolitan]  
Piercing [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] LUX - Face piercings

The Bod:


Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Estee - Group Gift
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza Freya
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff