ads slot

Posts:

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.

A new round of Cosmopolitan has started.  Azoury has created the Hera shoe for you in 4 shades:  Yellow, Brown, Pink and Red.  Add these to your collection!!  

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Annie Mesh Head.  I am also wearing Maitreya's Lara.   Enjoy!!!

Site:  [Visit this location at Hikari in Second Life]

Click to Enlarge Photo





Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Hera  [Cosmopolitan]
Jewelry [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen - [Season Story] 
Hoops are also from Real Evil - LUX Brooklyn
Dress [Dead Dollz by Kiddo Oh] Skull [Fantasy Collective]

The Bod:

Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Morning Glimpse
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell]  Diavolo
Skin  [Zodiaco by Zinniamaldita - MP Only]
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head 1 [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie  4.2 (Will work with Jessica too)
Pose [ColdAmbitionz by amaya.carteret] Double Take 1



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff