ads slot

Posts:

There Are No Short Cuts to Glory.

Have you been to Epiphany yet?  Keep trying if you haven't yet!!   Azoury's Scissors Necklace is the common and is available in 6 colors.  The Helmet Pony Tail(Rares) is available in the colors shown.  Finally, the Epiphany Necklace can be redeemed for points and is available in Black or White.  

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica and Belleza Freya.


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Kustom 9 - Ends 11/10 

The Gear:

Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Helmet Ponytail [Epiphany]  
Scissors Necklace on Left and Epiphany Necklace on Right also at Epiphany
The Bod:


Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Skin  [Glam Affair by aida.ewing]Mona - Africa - 3 [Kustom 9 ]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Belleza Freya
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff