ads slot

Posts:

True Forgiveness is When You Can Say, "Thank You For That Experience."

Stix has released some tattoos for this round of Bewbapalooza.  I am wearing Caged, there is also I Am Goat and Stein.  Come pick them up today ♥♥

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica Mesh Head.  I am also wearing Maitreya's Lara.   Enjoy!!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP Too]  
Tattoo [Stix by Pixy Snook] Caged [Bewbapalooza] 
Jewelry [Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen - [Season Story] 

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna]  Lyre Brows 3
Skin  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Odine Fantasy - Drow
Hair [Clawtooth by Bubbles Clawtooth]  Just for Kicks - Essentials Pack (Gacha Item)
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head 1 [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica  4.2
Pose [Icons of Style - Katia Millet] My Lovely Face


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff