ads slot

Posts:

Watch The Throne

The Makeover Room has reset and Stix has a new Skin available.  Solii - Broken Parts comes with all of the appliers including Catwa, Genesis Labs and Omega!! 

Azoury is participating in Totally Top Shelf.  Please pick up Gaia because every undead beauty needs a crown!!

Complete your look with Glamistry's Freesia.  Now available for a discounted price until 8A SLT 10/3.

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica and Belleza Isis.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Crown [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Gaia [Totally Top Shelf]  
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Freesia 
Dress [Valentina E. by valentinaevangelista] Jasmine Latex Dress [Fameshed] 
Necklace [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Baroque Teardrop 

The Bod:

Hair [Alice Project by Alice Demonia] Airedine - Bloody Blonde
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Odyssey Eyes - Crimson
Skin  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Solii - Broken Parts [Makeover Room] 
Hands, Feet, Body - Belleza Isis
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica

The Posemaker:

Throne [BellePoses by Jackbiggirl] Throne

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff