ads slot

Posts:

Come See Me

Azoury has created the Sorrow headpiece for We ♥ Roleplay.  It will be available in Classic Red, Stark White, Timeless Black, and I'm showing Reflecting Pond(Blue).  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Lelutka's Lotte and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!



Click To Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[We ♥ Roleplay - Opens 11/04]

The Gear:

Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Sorrow  [We ♥ Roleplay]
Tattoo [Prodigy Ink by 7prodigy]

The Bod: 

Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] London -Champagne



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff