ads slot

Posts:

Bloom where you are planted.

I'm sexing it up a bit for this post, Rawwwr!!   The Reminiscence heels are available in White, Black Brown and Red.  Grab them at Shiny Shabby!!  For the bag lovers out there, the Nude bag is available in Nougat and Black.  They are available at this round of SaNaRae.  Don't miss out!! 

For this post, I am wearing Catwa's Gwen mesh head and Belleza Freya.  Enjoy!!  

Click To Enlarge


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Shoes  [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Reminiscence - [Shiny Shabby]
Backpack  [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Nude - [SaNaRae]
Tank [Addams by AmaliaRainwood Sophia Tank Top
Shorts [arkan by arkanjjo (MP Only)] - Short Waisted Myle - Red
Stockings [F'N'HawT by melanie.jaehun] XHigh Net Stockings Leopard 

The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Scoria 
Hair [EMO-Tions by Mirja Mills] Jezebel  [Shiny Shabby]
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Leviosa Chocolate
Lipstick [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Matte Lip Potion v2 (Logo/Omega applier used)
Belleza Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Dream With  - XL Almond[MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]   Freya
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.5
Pose [La Baguette by aristas] Splendour  [The Dressing Room]






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff