ads slot

Posts:

Baby, It's Cold Outside

As soon as I saw Uma's new skin for the Catwa Jackson head, I knew I had to have him.  It took several days to get into Collabor88 and a couple of days to style him properly.   I hope you love him as much as I do!!  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Slink's Physique and Catwa's Jackson Mesh Head.  Enjoy!! 

Photo Taken: It's a new Dawn, Lemon Beach

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Click to Enlarge


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[Collabor88 - Ends 02/06/16

 The Gear:

Face Applier [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Hugh(Collab with L'Etre) [Collabor88]
Body Applier [L'Etre Homme by dam1710] Omega Body Appliers [Azabache]
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Shoes PM1001- Hud used for color effect.  
Clothing [Fatewear by damien.fate] Shotaro jacket, Eddie Pants  - Color void. 
Jewelry [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle Roussel] Hiranya Bracelets, Leap of Faith Brooch, Midnight Aurora Ring.   Former Group Gifts.  I encourage everyone to join this group, the fee pays for itself.

The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Charm Eyes - Burnt
Hair [Exile by Kavar Cleanslate] High and Dry
Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Physique Body(M)
Feet and Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro]Flat(M), Relaxed(M)
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jackson
Pose Thingy [Vibe by journey.lorakeet] Stance  





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff