ads slot

Posts:

Coming Soon to Oh My Gacha:

It's time for Oh My Gacha and Stix is back with more goodies.  The Lovesick One-Piece is available in 10 colors.  It's compatible with your Standard SL, TMP, and Omega bodies.   50L per pull. 

8 versions of the Tamsin skin will be available in the Butterscotch shade.  It will also be available with TMP, Omega, Lelutka and Standard SL heads/bodies.  75L Per Pull.   

For this post, I am wearing Catwa's Gwen mesh head and Belleza V3.  Enjoy!!  

CLick to Enlarge Photo
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge

Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

 
The Gear:

Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Tamsin - Yellow Dot(RARE) [OMGacha]
One-Piece  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Lovesick - Pink(RARE) [OMGacha]
Belleza Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boss A$$ Bit@h [MP Too]  
Tatts [UrbanStreet by tiany Feather
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Unicorn Maiden
Piercings [Punch by may.tremont Rabbit Hole

The Bod: 

Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Opal Eyes - Morning Glimpse
Hair [Iconic by Neveah Niu] Dash
Hands, Body, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs] V3
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.5
Pose [La Baguette by aristas] Busty






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff