ads slot

Posts:

Sunday Stroll - 3

Appoline is at Tres Chic now!! They are available in Fuschia, Onyx, White and Caramel for your Eve, Maitreya, Belleza and SLink feet.  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara and Catwa's Gwen Mesh Head.  Enjoy!!  

Visit this location at Triborough New York in Second Life


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

 The Gear:

Boots  [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Appoline - [Tres Chic]
Coatdress [United Colors by unitedcolorsteam] Fall Coat - Spice
Stockings [F'N'HawT by melanie.jaehun] XHigh Net Stockings Leopard 
Bag [David | Heather by Gianni Brodda] Chiot Bag/Black
Gloves [Zenith by miffyhoi.rosca] Vintage Leather Gloves - Gacha Item

The Bod: 

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Hope Eyes - Scoria  
Lipstick [Mua by Shanty Bookmite] Let Me Shine
Skin [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing] Alessa
Tattoo [White Widow by Julie Hastings] Chocolate [Shiny Shabby]
Hair [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Cathy
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Piercing  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Badu Chic[MP Too]  
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen
Pose  [BEZ by nancy.deimatov (MP Only)] Back in Black





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff