ads slot

Posts:

Collabor88 Blogger Search 2016

Here's my only attempt for acceptance into the most popular shopping event in Second Life.  We were asked to pick 3 items from any Collabor88 round and feature them.

In order to stand out a bit, I did a little research and picked items that were created within the last couple of years. 

From 8/8/14, my item is Milk Motion's Hades Dress.
From 8/8/15, my item is LaGyo's Vigee Statement Earrings.
From 1/8/16, my item is Exile's Loose Ends Hair.    

Thanks for stopping by!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

 The Gear:
Hair [Exile by Kavar Cleanslate] Loose Ends - Collabor88 item from 1/08/16
Earrings  [LaGyo by gyorgyna.larnia] Vigee - Collabor88 item from 08/08/15
Dress [Milk Motion by Marie Lauridsen(MP)] - Hades - Collabor88 item from 08/08/14
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Triumph Eyes - Black
Eye Makeup [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Kate
Face Gems [Foxy by liza.broono(MP Only)] Mercury Face Jewels
Lipstick [Zibska by Zib Scaggs] Dywn  (Limited Item N/A) 
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Leviosa - Chocolate 
Tattoo [Things by Nheria Resident] Shiva
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.6 w updated emotes(Sold Separately)  
Pose [Marukin by valencia.southard] Severin & Honeyryder Pack - [Collabor88]

Extra Notes:  LaGyo earrings manually shrunk to fit.  Pose Stand rotated for Marukin Severin Pack Pose.   





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff