ads slot

Posts:

If You're Brave Enough to Say Goodbye, Life Will Reward You With A New Hello.

The Makeover Room is now open and Stix has some new eyemakeup for you.  The Mermaid shadows are available for your Omega, Lelutka, Catwa, TMP and Standard SL head.  9 Shades are available.  


For this post, I am wearing Catwa's Gwen mesh head and Maitreya'a Lara.  Enjoy!!  

If You're Brave Enough to Say Goodbye, Life Will Reward You With A New Hello.
Click To Enlarge Photo


 


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

 
The Gear:

Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Hera
Eye Makeup  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Mermaid Eyeshadows [The Makeover Room]
Hair  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Jess [MP Too]  
Jewelry [Meva by Mea Carnell] Amya (Gacha Items) [Gacha Garden]
Lipstick [Zibska by Zib Scaggs] Dywn  (Limited Item N/A)

The Bod: 

Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Maitreya Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic - XL Almond[MP Too]  
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.5
Pose [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Head and Hands






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff