ads slot

Posts:

MADNESS!!!!

Another round of Midnight Madness starts Friday Night (Friday into Saturday) at Midnight SLT.

The Red as well as the Black color of the Chee gloves will be available during Midnight Madness for 1 day only.  Good Luck. 

I am also wearing the Group Gift from Stix.  It is Nighe - Devotion in the Cream shade.  

Thanks for stopping by ♥♥!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Nighe - Devotion - Group Gift
Gloves [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Chee - Midnight Madness 1 day ONLY
Tattoo [Datum by naomimia] Freak [Whore Couture]
Leather Dress [Elegance Boutique by Elagantia] Aisha
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Gwen 4.6 w updated emotes(Sold Separately) 
Eyes [SUICIDAL UNBORN by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Nova - Group Gift - Fee to join
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Hat - Death of a Romantic (Obtained during Hat Fair 2015.  Item N/A) -   [eleseren.brianna]
Pose [PosESioN by Dahriel] Power Girl Couple Pose - Hands 3




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff