ads slot

Posts:

Watch Out for BodyFy!!


Bodyfy will open on 4/08 and I am showing a couple of items from the event.  This "No Clothing" event will feature Tattoos, Piercings, Skins, Makeup, Scarification, and Jewelry.

My Tattoo is from Pimp My Sh!t and my Eye-Piercings are from Merlific



Click to Enlarge



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Sarah 4.8 w Emotes
Lashes are Gift at the Catwa Store 
Piercings [Merlific by merl2010] Quatro [Bodyfy]
Tattoo [Pimp My Sh!t by sandowl.violet] Heritage [Bodyfy]
Hair [EMBW by emerrem] Adlanniel
Earrings [Meva by Mea Carnell] Salmi - Gacha at Mainstore 
Makeup  [Stix byPixy Snook]  Viking(Tintable version available) [Totally Top Shelf] 
Eyes [SUicidal Unborn by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Nova - Group Gift - Fee to join
Skin [Stix byPixy Snook] Bo - Radiant [The Makeover Room]
Hands, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Casual Hands
SLink Nailpolish [Flair by Sasy Scarborough]   Set 220 - Gift
Pose [Kokolores by leyla.flux] Face and Hands








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff