ads slot

Posts:

What's Stopping You?


What's Stopping You?
Click to Enlarge Photo





Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 



Choker/Corset/Skirt [Elegance Boutique by Elagantia] Pia [Cosmopolitan]
Skin [Milan by milanjones] Afrodite - SPF45 - Fiore applier used.
Lipstick [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Zahra - Matte or Gloss versions available - Fiore Applier
Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Ino  [Shoe Project]
Piercing [Punch by celandria] Helix  [Bodyfy]
Tattoo [Precious Tattoos by sally.furyo] S6-1 [Bodyfy]
Earrings [Zaara by Zaara Kohime] Sarika feather earrings
Hair [EnVogue by Casandra Rain] Cassandra  [Hairology]
Eyes [SUicidal Unborn by Eleanor Cyberstar]  Yuna - Chocolate
Mesh Head  [Fiore by Sanya Bilavio] Angeled
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5 
Pose [Vibe Poses by journey.lorakeet] Organica










Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff