ads slot

Posts:

Women, Not Girls, Rule My World.

Azoury has created some shoes for the new SLink Pointe feet. They are also compatible with Eve feet as well.  Enjoy!!  

Click to Enlarge






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Skin [Ateiler Pepe by pepehair] Kiana
Leotard [Insanya by Tatyana Ultsch] Solid
Hair [DeLa by Kuranosuke Kamachi] Zoey [Shiny SHabby]  
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Casual Hands, Pointe Feet
Mesh Head  [Fiore by Sanya Bilavio] Angeled   
Tattoo [Things by Nheria Resident] Dathlue/Tahiwai
Pose [Amitie Poses by BELEN Ackland and susi Firanelli] Yoga Session 6-10




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff