ads slot

Posts:

The Wait is Over. Here's Justin.




Justin UPdates :)
Photo Only



You Tube Video:



Catwa Basic Head Pricing Explanation(For Reference featuring Sarah):




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[The Men's Dept - Ends 5/31]

The Gear:
Skin [Modish by ele.brandi] Kelion
Skin 2 [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic + Aida Ewing] Sebastian(Logo) [The Men's Dept
Skin 3 [Elysium by aleida.rhode] Julian
Hair [Dura by chiaki Xue] *Dura-Boy*52 (Worn with Comeback Omega appliers)
Hair 2 [Unorthodox by Tonio Harmison] Comeback(Comeback Omega appliers sold separately)
Hair 3  [Unorthodox]  Classic Hairbase (I got the Fatpack) [The Men's Dept
Brooch [Eclectica by Tiffy Vella] Blenheim' Baroque
Earrings [Cerberus Xing by kamayari] [CX] Thorned Gauges(Gacha Item) 
Jacket [Hoorenbeek by Ansor Hoorenbeek] Mesh Blazer - Blue
Polo [Hoorenbeek]Mesh Polos with Hud (Polo for Jackets)  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]  Odyssey Eyes - Coffee
Body,  Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique, Relaxed Hands
Mesh Head  [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Justin 4.9
Pose used from Catwa Hud

 






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff