ads slot

Posts:

Don't Go Through Life. Grow Through Life.

The Domina Gown is also available now at Maai.  Enjoy!!!


Site:
Visit this location at Maai in Second Life  


 To Flickr


Seraphim Galleries:

[Collabor88 - Ends 7/06]
[Hairology - Ends 6/24]

The Gear:
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Candy
Gown [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Domina - Silver
Bracelet[RealEvil Industries by velvetskin Resident and crashnoww Resident] LUX Brooklyn
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Sansa Amulet 
Skin [Atelier Pepe by pepehair] Andrea [Collabor88]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]Odyssey Eyes
Hair [Tameless by Nita Bracken] Echo [Hairology] 
SLink Nails/jewelry [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Diva Talonz  [MP Too] 
Mesh Beauty Mole  [Deetalez by steffi.villota] 
Body,  Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro]  Physique(regular), Splayed hands
Poses  [La BoS by Steele Sirnah] The Hawk  [Swank]
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff