ads slot

Posts:

Work Until Your Idols Become Your Rivals.

Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuna Metaluna] Zinna - [Collabor88]
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Camilla
Hair [NO.MATCH_ - viking]  NO.ICETEA.
Outfit  [Elegance Boutique by Elagantia] Amy [Cosmopolitan] 
Tattoo [Bolson by Tasharola] Hopper  [BodyFy ]
Septum Piercing/Earrings [Boutique #187 - kalya.damour]  Heart Set [BodyFy ]
Eyes [Arise by lonlysoule Lora
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Dyana
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.5
Maitreya Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd XL Almond [MP Too]
Choker/Bracelet[Mandala by kikunosuke.eel] Tensei [Uber]
Pose [Le Poppycock by Olivia Lalonde Grains of Sand A [Chapter 4]








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff